Sponsored by Wright-Gardner Insurance
Join the City of Hagerstown for a unique opportunity to hear from our Mayor and City Council about their vision for growth, development, and a vibrant future in the Hub City. In the 2017 State of the City presentation, Mayor Bob Bruchey will reflect on our collective successes and share goals and priorities for moving Hagerstown forward in the coming year.
You're invited to connect with local leaders and learn more about how we make a collective impact by participating in this community conversation.
By registering for this event, you agree to have your photo taken and published.
To review the Chamber's Inclement Weather Policy, please click here.
Payment, Cancelation & Refund Policy
• If you are not registered by noon the day before the event, you will not be provided a printed nametag.
• Member rate applies to all employees of Chamber member companies in good standing.
• All late registrations are an additional $10. Late registrations are those that are made within 72 hours of the event.*
• Payment must accompany registration.
• If you need to cancel prior to the event, you must contact the Chamber 3 business days in advance at 301-739-2015 ext. 100 or email@example.com. If you do not cancel 3 business days in advance, you are responsible for your registration fee.
Note: When registering, please only hit the registration button one time (it may take a moment to load) to avoid registering multiple times.